Friday 12 September 2014

STRANGE WOMAN IN MY MARRIAGE PRAYER POINTS - '21 DAYS OF GLORY'




1.       Evil foundational covenant of marital failure manifesting in my marriage, break in the name of Jesus Christ.
2.       Every foundational curse from my parents manifesting in my marriage, break in the in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.       O God arise and set my marriage free from every evil covenant and curse in the in the name of Jesus Christ.
4.       Any curse of marital failure on my husband's family affecting my marriage, break in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.       Witchcraft powers of my father's house assigned to cause trouble in my home through strange women die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6.       Spirit of polygamy assigned to settle in my home, be bound in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.       Idols anywhere waiting to rejoice over my marital problems through strange women scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.       Spirit of lust that has settled upon the heart of my husband, come out and die in the name of Jesus Christ.
9.       Spirit of lust, you shall not harvest my husband's destiny in the name of Jesus Christ.
10.   Every strange woman programmed by household enemies against my marriage, die in the name of Jesus Christ.
11.   Every disease and sickness of strange women transferred into my life through my husband, dry up and die in the name of Jesus Christ.
12.   Arrows of infirmity and affliction operating in my life and children through the strange woman, die in the name of Jesus Christ.
13.   Arrows of hatred and rejection from any strange- woman to me through:
(a) air
(b) water
(c) sand / earth
(d) food / drinks
(e) dream
die in the name of Jesus Christ.
14.   Every pollution in my life and children arising from the camp of the strange woman, be cleansed away with the blood of Jesus Christ.
15.   Any strange woman defiling my life and children through my husband, be wasted in the name of Jesus Christ.
16.   No strange woman shall harvest the destiny of my husband in the name of Jesus Christ.
17.   My husband shall not fall into the narrow pit of the strange woman in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.   Let the labor of any strange woman over my husband be wasted in the name of Jesus Christ.
19.   O God arise and pour filth upon every strange woman attacking my home.
20.   All the supporters of the strange woman against my home, fight one another now in the name of Jesus Christ.
21.   Whatever has made the strange woman in rejoice and shine over me, be destroyed today in the name of Jesus Christ.
22.   O God arise and raise up trouble and affliction for every strange woman against my marriage in the name of Jesus Christ.
23.   Terrible fire of affliction of God visit every strange woman and destroying my marriage in Jesus name.
24.   0 God arise and let your divine flood sweep away every strange woman from the path of my husband in the name of Jesus Christ.
25.   Holy Spirit send the East wind to blow every strange woman away from the sight of my husband in the name of Jesus.
26.   I hand over every strange woman to Satan for destruction of her body in the name of Jesus Christ.
27.   Every eyes of the strange woman set on my husband, be plucked off by divine vultures in the name no Jesus name.
28.   Let the words of the strange woman ache the ears of my husband in the name of Jesus Christ.
29.   Every punishment meted to me by my husband due to the strange woman's attack, be returned seven-fold upon her in the name of Jesus Christ.
30.   Let the words and actions of every strange woman be offensive to my husband from now onwards in the name of Jesus Christ.
31.   0 God arise and let the odor of any strange woman become disgusting to my husband Ill the name of Jesus Christ.
32.   As no sane person plays with the excreta, so shall my husband not play with any strange woman in the name of Jesus Christ.
33.   O God, let the physical seductive appearance of the strange woman provoke holy anger in my husband's mind in the name of Jesus Christ.
34.   O God arise by your wrath and let your angels kidnap every strange woman assigned against my husband in the name of Jesus Christ.
35.   Every strange woman dressing to seduce my husband away from me, die in the name of Jesus Christ.
36.   As two normal persons cannot share one head, I refuse to share my head with any strange woman in the name of Jesus Christ.
37.   Any charm and spell used against my husband by any strange woman, be destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.
38.   Enchantments and incantations of any strange woman over my husband, be destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.
39.   O God arise, let every hired native doctor, herbalist and occult men by the strange woman against my husband, run mad in the name of Jesus Christ.
40.   Every false prophet on the pay roll of the strange woman against my husband be suddenly wasted in the name of Jesus Christ.
41.   Evil prayers by any strange woman assigned against my husband be frustrated in the name of Jesus Christ.
42.   Every fetish ritual in cage my husband by the strange woman be destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.
43.   Evil sacrifices to devils on earth, inside the water and heavenlies by the strange woman against my husband backfire in the name of Jesus Christ.
44.   You that strange woman assigned to drain my husband's resources, be wasted in the name of Jesus Christ.
45.   Any strange woman boasting of her evil contact and powers over my marriage, die suddenly in the name of Jesus Christ.
46.   Any strange woman assigned to take over my husband due to my:
(a) appearance
(b) educational qualifications
(c) financial standing
(d) Lack of bearing children
(e) lack of having male / female children
                                        you are a thief, die in the name of Jesus Christ.
47.   O God by your mercies, visit the unholy union between my husband and the strange woman with double disappointment in the name of Jesus Christ.
48.    I kill the sexual and lustful intention at my husband for any strange woman, in the name of Jesus Christ.
49.   Secret and open sexual desires of my husband for any strange woman, die in the in the name of Jesus Christ.
50.   I forbid any strange woman from rewarding my husband for his services through immorality in the name of Jesus Christ.
51.   In the name of Jesus Christ, I remove it go preference for strange flesh in my husband's life in the name of Jesus Christ.
52.   O God arise and wipe off the memory of the strange woman's words, touch and body from my husband's mind in the name of Jesus Christ.
53.   I close the road of my husband's heart against any strange woman in the name Jesus Christ.
54.   O God arise and let your angels barricade the road of the strange woman's house against my husband in the name of Jesus Christ.
55.   O God arise and put a wide gap with thorns between my husband and any strange woman in the name of Jesus Christ.
56.   Any evil spirit of:
(a) selfishness
(b) hatred and anger
(c) rejection
(d) lack of loving attention
(e) negligence of financial duties
(f) loss of sexual interest
(g) divorce that came over my husband
arising from the strange woman, get out now in the name Jesus Christ.
57.   Every good thing that my husband has lost to the strange woman, I withdraw you now in the name of Jesus Christ.
58.   Every good thing within the power of my husband that has been denied me as a result of the strange woman, be released to me now in the name of Jesus Christ.
59.   O God arise and deodorize my body soul and spirit with your heavenly perfume in the name of Jesus Christ.
60.   My God, my father, renew the love of my husband for me and the home again in the name of Jesus Christ.
61.   My God, my father, what you have joined together, let no man put asunder therefore bind me and my husband together with your chains of love in the name of Jesus Christ.

Thank the LORD God for answered prayers as you confess these words from Psalm 71:
In you, O LORD, do I take refuge; let me never be put to shame! In your righteousness deliver me and rescue me; incline your ear to me, and save me! Be to me a rock of refuge, to which I may continually come; you have given the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress.
Rescue me, O my God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of the unjust and cruel man. For you, O Lord, are my hope, my trust, O LORD, from my youth. Upon you I have leaned from before my birth; you are he who took me from my mother's womb. My praise is continually of you.
I have been as a portent to many, but you are my strong refuge. My mouth is filled with your praise, and with your glory all the day. Do not cast me off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength is spent. For my enemies speak concerning me; those who watch for my life consult together and say, "God has forsaken him; pursue and seize him, for there is none to deliver him."
O God, be not far from me; O my God, make haste to help me! May my accusers be put to shame and consumed; with scorn and disgrace may they be covered who seek my hurt. But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteous acts, of your deeds of salvation all the day, for their number is past my knowledge.
With the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD I will come; I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone. O God, from my youth you have taught me, and I still proclaim your wondrous deeds. So even to old age and gray hairs, O God, do not forsake me, until I proclaim your might to another generation, your power to all those to come.
Your righteousness, O God, reaches the high heavens. You who have done great things, O God, who is like you? You who have made me see many troubles and calamities will revive me again; from the depths of the earth you will bring me up again. You will increase my greatness and comfort me again.
I will also praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, O my God; I will sing praises to you with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel. My lips will shout for joy, when I sing praises to you; my soul also, which you have redeemed. And my tongue will talk of your righteous help all the day long, for they have been put to shame and disappointed who sought to do me hurt.
FINALLY:
While this document is sent to you free of charge, it is good to appreciate the efforts taken to set it up for you. Please consider sending your seed to 0705-236345 [for those in Kenya] and PAUL AMADI>>>THIKA>>>KENYA via MoneyGram [for those outside Kenya]. Your contribution will go into forwarding the work of the kingdom in Kenya and among the nations of the world. The Lord bless you and change your finances to the best even as you do so, in Jesus name!!!

The Bible says:
1Co 9:10  Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope. If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?
TO SUPPORT THIS WORK FOR THE GRACE THAT IS SHARED UNTO YOU (HOWEVER THE LORD MINISTERS TO YOUR HEART IS MUCH WELCOMED):

PAYPAL (ONLINE BANKING) LINK: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=J77NWVT5498GN

SHALOM AND BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment